Training and Development
We provide consultative approach and helps you transform your learning and training challenges into Dynamic business prospects. We provide enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced trainers. Training and Development provides a systematic and continuous activity that aims at developing the skills and knowledge of the new employees and upgrading the skill sets of the existing employees. Training is an organized process of imparting skills and knowledge to the employees with an aim of improving their productivity. Training and education are complementary to each other. An organization selects employees on the basis of their education. However, while imparting training, it is presumed that the employees have a certain level of education. There are different factors that create a need for training in an organization, such as induction of new employees, performance improvement and employee morale. The process of training involves various steps such as reviewing the organizational objectives, assessing the training needs and evaluating the training program. Development is a long term process that aims at improving inter-personal and leadership skills of the employees. Though Training is a part of Development, both the process are different from each other in their scope, validity and applicability.
Employees are a valuable asset for an organization and training enhances the value of the asset. Training and Development has a wide range of advantages
– It helps in improving the quantity and quality of the work output by enhancing the knowledge, skills and the productivity of the employees.
– It reduces the learning time and cost required to reach the acceptable level of performance.
– It brings uniformity in the performance of the employees.
– It involves identifying the promising employees and training them for the higher job roles which in turn prevents managerial obsolescence.
– It helps the employees to make better and economical use of materials and equipment.
– It facilitates less industrial accidents.
– It facilitates delegation and decentralization of authority
– It reduces the rate of absenteeism and labor turnover.
– It enables employees to utilize and develop their potential.
– It improves employee’s job satisfaction and morale by developing a positive attitude among them.
– It reduces the need for detailed supervision of employees by making them self-reliant.
Rapid technological changes have increased the need for formal and organized training. Organizations have the responsibility of giving the required training to their employees depending on the on-going changes. It may take few hours, few days, few weeks or months to train the employees depending on their work, existing knowledge and experience.