Employee and Background Verification – It’s very important to know WHO is working for you.
– The verification is carried out based on the complete documents provided by you and the exercise begins only after the candidate authorizes you as his employer to carry out this exercise.
– A dedicated client account manager at TriStar will handle the verification process for your esteemed organization.
– The concerned Account Manager will ensure that the deliverables are met.
– The Senior Manager/Manager – Operations will periodically liaise with your HR team to address concerns proactively.
– TriStar will report the progress of each case and also update you with the status tracker weekly.
– While TriStar will acknowledge the receipt of cases, you will also acknowledge the receipt of the final reports.
– TriStar will assist you in ensuring that the candidates fill up declaration forms accurately.
– The final report will be sent/made available to you within 15 Business Days from the date of receipt of complete cases – i.e. Candidate Declaration Forms (CDFs), along with the requisite supporting documents, based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA), barring exceptions.
– The Turn Around Time (TAT) is calculated only after the CDF and complete supporting documents are sent to TriStar.
– Whenever a delay is envisaged, these will be intimated to you for an extension of TAT, with clear information on the reason for the delay.
– Verification of a candidate’s background and credentials is essential to an organization’s hiring process.
– Our verification services cover the entire gamut of your requirements for employees Verification from simple verification checks to comprehensive ones including criminal record checks.
We also work as Direct Selling Agents for your company. We take care of your marketing and sales of the products as well as services.
As we are a growing and an evolving company, in future there will be many other services under our banner and thus we suggest you to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.